SignWriting List
October 7, 2018

Hello Vanessa!
Congratulations to the author Kate French, and to the Deaf illustrator Cortney McElroy, for this beautiful book! I just purchased one on Amazon.com and when I receive it I will review it (smile) and of course I will love it ;-)

Would you enjoy sharing this work with more than the SignWriting List?

Would like to present the new publication at our SignWriting Symposium 2018? I am preparing a CALL FOR PAPERS right now - it only involves submitting documents or publications information by a certain date, and then we create a web page honoring your presentation -

I will write again about the Symposium -

... and please send my congratulations, once again, to Kate and Cortney - Val ;-)

-------