Hi SignWriting List,

We are finalizing the presentation pages for the SignWriting Symposium 2018.

The first three are ready to go.

Presentation 71: SignWriting Vision 2030
by Steve Slevinski
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0071.html

Presentation 72: Two Fingerspelling Keyboard Layouts for Myanmar Sign
Language with Myanmar SignWriting
by Hlaing Myat Nwe, Ye Kyaw Thu, Hnin Wai Wai Hlaing, Swe Zin Moe, Ni
Htwe Aung, Hnin Aye Thant and Nandar Win Min
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0072.html

Presentation 73: PDF Printing of Sign Language Dictionaries in Multiple
Formats in SignPuddle Online
by Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod and Steve Slevinski
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0073.html

Please check them out and let us know what you think.

Regards,
-Steve

PS - If you have a project and you'd like to present in the 2019
symposium, please let us know.  We're always excited to learn about new
projects.