Valerie,

There is a road here called Sutton Place that I pass from time to time and when I do, I remember you and your parents.  I remember how you have given your father credit over the years for the support he's given you and Signwriting.   Even though I had never met him, I was always thankful to him for that.  I'm sorry for you loss.

Bill