Olá, Steve, tudo bem?

Estou curiosa e ansiosa para saber se já terminou o Pudlle 03  quando vou receber o lindo  PocketPuddle 3.

Obrigada!

Lúcia Garcia

Em sex, 19 de out de 2018 às 13:32, Stephen Slevinski <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:
Hi SignWriting List,

Four topics for this weeks report: PocketPuddle 3 drawing, SignPuddle 3 progress, SignWriting Public Archive, and the SignWriting Symposium 2018.

PocketPuddle 3 drawing
--------------------
The winner of this week's drawing: Lúcia Garcia of Brazil!  Congratulations.  SignPuddle 3 development is moving along and I will be sending out the PocketPuddles once I have finished the programming for the user, interface, and dictionary sections.  There are six PocketPuddles still available.

I have a list of people for future drawings.  If you would like to add your name to the list, please let me know.

SignPuddle 3 progress
-------------------
This was a productive week.  I have uploaded the latest changes to SignPuddle.com.  You can play around with the client online if you're curious, but there are issues I need to fix and functionality I need to add.
https://signpuddle.com/client

The login system is partly functional within the general framework. You can log in with your SignPuddle Online username and password.  You can see the general shape of the user section.  I will have the user section completed next week and I will be able to show the interface framework.

Once the user section and the interface sections are complete, I will prepare and release a beta version we can really start using.

SignWriting Public Archive
Do you have documents you want to contribute to the SignWriting Public Archive?  You can now add the files yourself using our new upload feature.  Visit the upload page and add your documents yourself. Valerie will be able to review the documents and use them as additional resources. You will need an upload key to upload files to the server.

https://signwriting.org/archive/public

The SignWriting Symposium 2018
If you would like to participate in the SignWriting Symposium this year, please prepare you documents and upload using the SignWriting Public Archive.  The upload key for the Symposium this year is "sws2018".  Later, we will create project pages for the major works, and use the minor works for a year in review.

Regards,
-Steve
https://SteveSlevinski.me