Thank you Erika! I remember my Dad enjoyed meeting you and was very proud that such a fine professor was interested in SignWriting - thank you for your friendship and your work with SignWriting all these years.

And congratulations on this book award!

Honorable mention, Edward Sapir Book Prize in Linguistic Anthropology
http://gupress.gallaudet.edu/bookpage/SABINbookpage.html <http://gupress.gallaudet.edu/bookpage/SABINbookpage.html>

Val ;-)