Hi Valerie and hi to all SignWriting fans all over the world....and I know
that there are so many of them

Same procedure as every year ---- big smile.

Let us celebrate!

Today is Valerie`s birthday I want to wish you, Valerie, all the best !!

Today is a wonderful day!

[image: image.png]

SignWriting is so much fun ....creating little animated gifs I can use the
symbols you invented for different reasons!

 TODAY is your day, and thank you, for all the things you doing for the
world to become a better place…for your family …for your friends .....
Thanks for your ingenious invention …for your wonderful tutorials   ...
for your generosity to share your ideas with us…and for your friendship
;-)

I  have created quite a lot of cards and animations over the years, but
today is a wonderful opportunity to create another Happy Birthday card just
for YOU Valerie.

So many people around the world will share feelings of gratitude towards
you for your never ending patience, respect, strenghth, optimism, humor,

All best

[image: Inline-Bild 1]

--
think positive - think steps - think future