Hi Marcos,

You can use the SignPuddle data for your project.

For SignPuddle 2, each dictionary is available as an XML file.  The
signs are written with Formal SignWriting in ASCII (FSW).  The Brazilian
dictionary is available here:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/data/spml/sgn46.spml

The SignPuddle 3 dictionaries are conversions of the SignPuddle 2 data.
The signs are written with SignWriting in Unicode (SWU).  I have the
dictionaries available on my development machine and I will be
publishing the SignPuddle 3 dictionaries in the near future.  The
dictionaries are (will be) available in three different formats: 1)
plain-text with TAB delimited fields 2) SQLite database 3) JSON data.

You can download the Brazilian dictionary in plain-text with TAB
delimited fields here:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/sp3_dictionary_txt.php?ui=1&sgn=46

If I can be of any help, please let me know.

-Steve
https://SteveSlevinski.me