Hi Marcos,

You can use the SignPuddle data for your project.

For SignPuddle 2, each dictionary is available as an XML file.  The signs are written with Formal SignWriting in ASCII (FSW).  The Brazilian dictionary is available here:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/data/spml/sgn46.spml

The SignPuddle 3 dictionaries are conversions of the SignPuddle 2 data.  The signs are written with SignWriting in Unicode (SWU).  I have the dictionaries available on my development machine and I will be publishing the SignPuddle 3 dictionaries in the near future.  The dictionaries are (will be) available in three different formats: 1) plain-text with TAB delimited fields 2) SQLite database 3) JSON data.

You can download the Brazilian dictionary in plain-text with TAB delimited fields here:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/sp3_dictionary_txt.php?ui=1&sgn=46

If I can be of any help, please let me know.

-Steve
https://SteveSlevinski.me