Hi Rachel,

see the attached document ...some examples of this movement thumb rubs
across the fingers one by one... well often times there is no need to
describe too detailed the direction of the thumb ....as long as the reader
understands what is to be done...Years ago we had discussions about
detailed writing on the SW list

Have a great time

All best

Stefan

Am So., 17. März 2019 um 16:44 Uhr schrieb <

> Hi everyone!  Is there a symbol for when the thumb rubs across the fingers
> one by one?  I see this in signs for soil or sand, an action as though the
> person was rubbing off dirt from the fingers. Thanks!  Rachel

think positive - think steps - think future