Hi Rachel and everyone,

I think that you are a linguist.  If you need to describe too detailed the direction of the thub, the sign for SAND (LSQ) is

Best regards,

André

De : Stefan Woehrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Sun, 17 Mar 2019 19:41:26 +0100
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Re: [SPAM] thumb contact with fingers question

Hi Rachel,

see the attached document ...some examples of this movement thumb rubs across the fingers one by one... well often times there is no need to describe too detailed the direction of the thumb ....as long as the reader understands what is to be done...Years ago we had discussions about detailed writing on the SW list

Have a great time

All best

Stefan