SignWriting List
March 18, 2019

Hello everyone on the SignWriting List!

Thank you, Rachel, for the question below, about the thumb rubbing across fingers, and thank you, Stefan, for answering the question with diagrams and examples... It is such a pleasure to discuss SignWriting with you all again. And also thank you, Andre Thibeault, for your answer too - all very well written...

I am almost back to work - I believe in about a week our family life will be in a "new normal" mode and I cannot tell you how much I want to work again (big grin) ... I look forward to more communication soon ...

And once again, thank you to all our friends who have been so kind with your emails and letters of well wishes -

Later today I will look for some of those old lessons on finger motion that Stefan referred to in his message below - there is quite a lot of documentation from our past discussions in the SignWriting List archives:

SW List Archives

and also on the web in E-Lessons:

E-Lessons -
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/