Hello.

I apologize if this request email is off topic in the list. However, I
thought to ask and announce what I would like to do in the IS-LIS Notebook
<https://sites.google.com/view/daniele-giacomini/is-lis-notebook?authuser=0>
I am working on.

There are some hand positions that, in my opinion, using SignWriting might
not appear very intuitive. I would like to put, beside some SignWriting
drawings, also a the corresponding hand pictures, to help the reader. My
idea is to reuse some pictures (of the hands) contained in the work that I
mentioned in the subject, also modifying then, provided I get the
permission of the authors.

The document I am working on is released under the Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license, and I would obviously put
references to the source of the hand pictures.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Daniele Giacomini