Hello,
I realized that, often, I have been using hand symbols rotated in the wrong way. Trying to make my mind clear, I have prepared a table for the shape "Angle" and I am asking your help.

Firstly to understand if what you can see in the following table is correct:

Angle

Secondly: if the first three columns are correct, do I have to assume that the rotations in the last three columns should be interpreted as parallel to the floor?

Thirdly: if the above assumptions are correct, do I have to assume that:

, rotated 90° counterclockwise, is the same as  ?

, rotated 90° clockwise, is the same as ?

, rotate 90° counterclockwise, is the same as  ?

Thank you for you attention.

Regards,
Daniele