PS: Maybe it is easier if I can get confirmation of accuracy of the following table.
Thank you for your attention.
Regards,
dg

Rotations parallel to the front wall

Rotations parallel to the floor

On Sun, 5 May 2019 at 08:27, Daniele Giacomini <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you very much. I need one last confirmation, to be sure that I understood correctly. Is each couple of the following symbols representing the same hand position? (I mean: each couple a different position.)

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Daniele