May 20, 2019

Hello Anny and Marcos and everyone -

Thank you, Anny, for the instructions, which are excellent, for printing dictionaries to PDF from SignPuddle Online. We are so grateful to you and Steve and others, for working together on the printing to PDF in SignPuddle. I use that feature all the time now and I realize how much this means to everyone who uses SignPuddle.

For those here on the SignWriting List, who may not realize this new development - Did you know you can print any dictionary or vocabulary list with or without illustrations from SignPuddle Online? You can create PDF documents quite easily now. This is because of a special project in French-Switzerland and we all have benefitted from the features.

If anyone wants to know more about this, write and ask questions and we can show the features to you here on the SW List. -

Have a great day everyone!

Val ;-)

-------