On Mon, May 20, 2019, 17:50 Stephen Slevinski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 5/20/19 11:48 AM, Marcos Aurélio Hermogenes Boriola wrote:
> After that, I went deeper on SignPuddle website and found my answer.
> I accessed the Brazillian Literature after I went to the Export option
> and Downloaded the Entire Puddle on the SignPuddle Markup Language part.
> I need this file because I'll use the Sign Text and the Portuguese
> Text too.

Hi Marcos Aurélio Hermogenes Boriola,

I'm glad you found what you need.  The SignText in the SPML file is
encoded with Formal SignWriting in ASCII (FSW).  If you would like the
text encoded in SignWriting in Unicode (SWU), I can help with that, just
let me know.

Regards,
-Steve
https://SteveSevinski.me