Hello Valerie,

In fact, my intention is to keep focusing on SignWriting. In a few occasions there are hand signs that are very difficult to read, due to their particular orientation. Only in those occasions I would like to put some illustration to clarify how the hands are.

I am posting an example of what I am willing to do (left side is IS, right side is LIS)

many (countable), ๐ ƒ๐คด๐คœ๑ฒ๐ค๐ฃฝ๑ฒ‰๐ฃ˜๐ฃผ๑ˆ—ฃ๐ค๐ค‰๑ˆ—ท๐ฃฎ๐คŠ๑†น•๐ฃ›๐ฃฑ๑†น•๐ค ๐ฃฑ

molti, ๐ ƒ๐ฅ€๐ค ๑‚ฝฑ๐คˆ๐ค…๑‚ฝน๐ฃญ๐ค…๑†‰๐ฃฉ๐ฃฌ๑ˆ™‡๐คข๐ค…๑ˆ™“๐ฃŒ๐ค†๑†ฑต๐ค‰๐ฃธ๑†ฑต๐ฃจ๐ฃธ๑†‰๐คŠ๐ฃญ๑‹ธฅ๐ฃฟ๐คš

I am not willing to fill all the work with hand illustrations; just when I feel it is important for clear understanding, because I feel very confused when I reread the signs. Composing pictures with hand illustrations implies a significant work and I could not make it, if I wanted to use this method extensively. :-)

So, I hope I have your approval and also the permission of using those hand pictures from your and Adam Frostโ€™s work.

As for the IS-LIS Notebook, it is a work that progresses, which means, a work in progress, but made in a way that can be used along the way. That was in my plan since the beginning.

Thank you very much to all of you for the attention and the support you offer me for this work of mine. :-)

Regards,

Daniele