Hi Maria,

SignPuddle 3 searching can be either case-sensitive or case-insensitive.  I agree this is a much needed improvement.

Coming soon,
-Steve

On 6/18/19 2:24 AM, maria galea wrote:
Dear Steve,
Is SignPuddle 3 still going to be case sensitive when searching for a sign? Really hope this will change, as it can be frustrating at times. I look forward to using the new version.
Bon lavoro and thank you,
Maria