Thank you all for the kind answers and I am looking forward to seeing the development of SignPuddle 3.

Regards,
Daniele

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 17:42, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
June 17, 2019

Hello Steve and Daniele -
Thank you for this discussion. Thank you, Steve, for giving the details I did not know ;-)

Regarding International Sign Language... SignPuddle is free online for anyone to use and to add signs and create dictionaries and literature. If someone knows International Sign Language, they are welcome to create a dictionary of it, using SignPuddle, writing it in SignWriting, for the world to benefit from. If you know someone skilled in IS, maybe they can start adding signs to the WO dictionary, that stands for WORLD:

International Sign Languages (and there are several)
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index1.html#sgn-WO

When you go to the link above, you will notice an icon and link to an international sign language called "Vortaro". It is connected with "Esperanto" for spoken languages. The "Esperanto" related sign language is also called SignUno I believe...

SignUno or Vortaro
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=11&sgn=54

Thank you to the creators of this wonderful file online - there are over 2000 entries!

Val ;-)