Here’s another question. ;-)

I have been struggling with spelling BOTH. Looking in SignPuddle, I found a couple of spellings. The first is from “cw”, and the second was copied from SignWriter Java.

In 2013, I rewrote these two. Looking at it now, I don’t think it is very readable, although it is more compact.

I just now decided to rewrite it now. I know it uses another advance symbol, but is it readable if you know what the symbols mean?

Adam