Hello all.
I am a French mom, from Switzerland, homeschooling my children : a 10yo girl, a 6yo boy, a 4yo girl deaf and a 10mo baby.
I am very interested in learning SignWriting to further use it with my deaf daughter and my others children, it is of great importance to know different langages.
My family learns LSF, like ASL, for almost 2 years but without any courses. The situation is very difficult here because it is all for oralism.
I think I will soon learn ASL because there is a lot of in this langage.
I don't know if there is online courses.
Feel free to ask questions.
Thank you for reading and have a good day.