Hi João Paulo Ampessan,

Considering these two signs, the first one is sortable and the second one is not.  The first one contains a sign spelling sequence, although I would write the head shape last and the double contact second.

-----

-----

You can check out this PDF that explains more.
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0534-SignSpellingGuidelines-2008.pdf

To look how the signs are spelled, consider these two images of the strings.

The first sign spelling contains the temporal prefix, a sequential list of symbols.  The second sign does not.

In SignMaker, the two signs would look like this:

The sequential list of symbols is added information written by the author.

You can check out the presentation, "A sign by any other name" for more information.
https://www.slideshare.net/StephenSlevinski/a-sign-by-any-other-name

Regards,
-Steve

Hello,
I googled signs, some signs have popped up squares looks like phonology order. Other signs do not have, I want to know where I can know how these squares work is "phonology order" is not it?

1: A sign appears with squares.
2: even a sign does not appear square

Do you have a PDF to explain how to order? or order of phonology?