SignWriting List
October 29, 2019

Hello Astrid and Dale!
Thank you, Astrid, for joining the SignWriting List and for your message. And welcome to the SignWriting Literacy Project. I will be happy to send you some books, and I am glad to learn that you have already downloaded the books in French on this web page:

Lessons in SignWriting translated into French by Anne Claude Prelaz Girod
https://www.signwriting.org/lessons/books/French.html

Anny has also developed some wonderful games teaching vocabulary. I will try to make a little video showing you all examples of these lovely games that Anny sent to me - I am so amazed at the detail and how beautifully artistic they are - teaching sign language vocabulary with SignWriting. It so fortunate that the two of you know each other in French-Switzerland.

And Dale - thank you for mentioning your project in Nicaragua. How fantastic that you continue to teach workshops for Deaf children, and you are using the SignWriting Basics manual and the Parkhursts wonderful textbook.

I will send another email message later with the links for our List members -

Send my best wishes to your students!

Val ;-)