Check out the link at the bottom of the email. You can use it to remove yourself from this list.

Adam

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:52 AM, Alexandra Grese <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Take me off this list.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:53 AM João Paulo Ampessan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,
I googled signs, some signs have popped up squares looks like phonology order. Other signs do not have, I want to know where I can know how these squares work is "phonology order" is not it?

1: A sign appears with squares.
2: even a sign does not appear square

Do you have a PDF to explain how to order? or order of phonology?