Hi list,

    I've made a SignWriting workbook to teach people SignWriting Printing with the hand photos and the SignWriting Handwriting.  This versions with Spanish and examples in LESHO (LEnguaje de Señas de HOduras).

It is copyleft and I am including the link to the Word document too so you can modify it and make your own version or translate it without having to ask for permission if you so desire.

https://signwriterstudio.com/download/Gu%C3%ADa%20de%20SignoEscritura%20v1.docx

https://signwriterstudio.com/download/Gu%C3%ADa%20de%20SignoEscritura%20v1.pdf