By cursive style, I assume you are referring to write SignWriting by hand. To be honest, there are several different ways to write by hand that writers will use. In fact, it become very individualistic and personal. The main reason is because most writers will write by hand for personal notes, which might be later transferred to the computer to print out for general use. Because of this, there isn’t a whole lot of material or even “standardization” on how to write SignWriting by hand.

I do a lot of writing by hand myself to the extent that it might not look like SignWriting to some people. It might almost be considered shorthand to some people as well. (Right, Valerie? *wink*)

I did a presentation on various ways to write by hand in 2014. You can find information and even watch the presentation with this link: https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0003.html.

I have also done some short lessons on Facebook that include some lesson on writing by hand, but it isn’t by any means a complete explanation of how I write by hand. In fact, I don’t think I have even gone into a form of writing that I have personally been calling "simplified handwriting”. You can go to this link to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/SignWritingLessonsWithAdam/

Adam