Dear Valerie,
I was so happy to see your video about your birthday.  How wonderful to get
so many messages from your friends .
I want to add my most sincere Happy Birthday wishes for today and in the
years to come. Its hard to believe how so many, many people have benefited
from your development of SignWriting.  I wish you a wonderful day and
future.
Love,
Claire Sutton