On 2/28/20 1:10 AM, Marie Alexander wrote:
Dear Steve,

It seems like my previous endorsement is still there in the write-up.  I would like to update it since
some things have changed (including the name of my Institute).l How can I do this?
Hi Marie,

Thanks for the first endorsement.  The edit button on the top will let you edit the page.  If you want, you can add another endorsement on the bottom of the page. No worries though, the first endorsement is great.

Thanks!
-Steve