 You can change the movement to represent the chaotic placement of the houses, and can use facial expressions to add the feeling of unruliness.  not sure exactly how I would write that, but the movement would be larger, and more sloppily signed, some higher some lower as the hands tap together, and the facial expression would be the tongue out 'careless' and the head would rock with the chaotic motion of the hands.  I'll take a stab a writing it after work...