Dear Ms Val,

Happy Birthday! Chúc mừng sinh nhật!

I hope that you will have a wonderful time with your family and friends and carry on your inspirational projects!

Yours sincerely,

Mark Dinh Cao Tue

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 03:40, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
February 22, 2020

Thank you, everyone, for your birthday wishes!

I look forward to answering each email, but right now, here is a short video ;-)

Thank you again for your friendship - Val ;-)