February 27, 2020

Hello SignWriting List, and Steve!

Thank you for this report, Steve. I am grateful to work with you for 16 years, and now we continue to collaborate for years to come ... Shall we say another 30 years? YES!!

SignWriting is used more and more around the world, and we are blessed to have your software vision and development, your ongoing ever-ready technical support, and for your new idea of The SignWriting Stream on Saturdays! Great idea. I look forward to participating with you every Saturday ;-)

And yes, I will definitely add my support to your grant application on Wikimedia. Thank you for applying for funding to create the SignWriting two-dimensional font:

Write your support for funding for the SignWriting two-dimensional font
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/slevinski/ASL_Wikipedia_2-D_Font_Development_for_SignWriting

The community review is open until March 16th.  I hope SignWriting List members will support development of the SignWriting Two-Dimensional Font.. Click on the link above. Thank you!