Dear Steve,

It seems like my previous endorsement is still there in the write-up.  I would like to update it since
some things have changed (including the name of my Institute).l How can I do this?  I have the updated document
but am not sure how to insert this. Can you advise me? Apologies for my IT ignorance.

Regards,
Marie