Thank you very much, Ms Val!

Stay safe and best regards,

Mark Dinh Cao Tue

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 04:00, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
March 15, 2020

Hello SignWriting List members, and Tue Dinh Cao!
Thank you for your two messages. I am so glad to receive technical questions here on the SignWriting List.

Let us start with your question about Dynamic Symbols. They are used to show Timing. Sometimes we need to write a movement that is done by two hands, but the two hands move with different timing. Let me find some ASL signs that show how these symbols are used.

So I will write soon again with some examples.

And meanwhile, everyone all over the world, I hope you all stay well. Here in the US we are staying in our homes, and some schools and other large gatherings are cancelled because of the Coronavirus. I already work from my home, so it is easy for me, but I can imagine this can be quite difficult for some of you. My thoughts are with all of you -

I will write again with examples - if someone else wants to jump in with examples please do!

Val ;-)