Hi all,

     Just to let you know that I have made some improvements to
SWSignWriter app now at version 1.0.11.

https://swsignwriter.jonathanduncan.pro
<https://swsignwriter.jonathanduncan.pro/settings>

I fixed a few errors that sometimes happen when first logging into your
account.

I finished integrating the translations to all of the text in the app.

I added some new interface languages(Google translated), the UI
languages of the SignPuddles with the most signs.

Languages are

Catalan, Czech, German, Esperanto, French, Korean, Maltese, Dutch,
Norwegian, Polish, Slovenian and Chinese.

The previous UI languages were English, Spanish and Portuguese.

These are Google Translated so there is bound to be errors. If you speak
any of these languages would like to re-translate any of the texts of
any of these languages,  I would be happy for your help and will give
you a free subscription to the app for one month.

Let me know if you find any errors.

Jonathan