May 16, 2020

Thank you, Steve, for this video!

The ASL Wikipedia and the Last Grant
https://youtu.be/3-ruA0I0q8M <https://youtu.be/3-ruA0I0q8M>

Very interesting video - thank you for all your efforts to apply for funding to fund the development of the 2-D Font for the Wikipedias in SignWriting.

We will keep working towards that goal. Thanks for meeting with me this morning on Zoom ;-)

There are several new SignWriting projects brewing... Talk to you next Saturday - Have a great week -

Val ;-)