Hi Dr. Anna Gil,

     Nice to meet you.  I am glad that you are willing to take a look.
See attached, the Excel spreadsheet.  You can fill out the column Your
Language.

Below is what had Google translated.

If you need a bit more context you can log into
https://swsignwriter.jonathanduncan.pro
<https://swsignwriter.jonathanduncan.pro/settings>and create an account
with at free 15 day trial and set the UI Language to Catalan.

When you sent me back the Excel spreadsheet with your changes I will
give you and extra month of subscription free.

Do you teach hearing or deaf?

Thanks for you help.

Jonathan