June 27, 2020

Great video! Thank you, Steve, for placing SignPuddle 2 in Open Source.

Open Sourcing SignPuddle 2 and the Server Move
 https://youtu.be/iyDbC2SOC_c

Websites appearing in this episode:
https://gitter.im/sutton-signwriting/community
https://github.com/Slevinski/SignPuddle2
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/
http://signpuddle.net/iswa/
https://regex101.com/
https://www.patreon.com/signwriting

Steve will be making some modifications to the SignPuddle 2 source code over time, but it is open to programmers and users right now - This is major event. Thank you.

I hope users will consider supporting Steve's efforts to keep the SignWriting server up and running.

Without the SignWriting server, SignWriting cannot continue. We hope to keep SignWriting free to the world on the new SignWriting server for decades to come...

Thank you for helping with the monthly costs of keeping the SignWriting server running:
https://www.patreon.com/signwriting

And have a wonderful week everyone!

Val ;-)