Thank you very much, John!

I’m looking forward to the second version of SWSignWriting very much 😊😊 May I know when will it be shared?

Yours sincerely,

Mark Dinh Cao Tue

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 23:03 Jonathan Duncan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mark,

    I am the author of SWSignWriter.  But, yes Val and Steve have been very supportive of my project.

    I apologize I didn't get SgSL Singapore Sign Language in the list of available puddles from the start.  And thank you for pointing it out to me.

    If you update the dictionaries in SignPudle and clear the signs in the app and reinstall the puddle, the changes will also be in the app. It doesn't automatically update the signs right now.  The signs in the literatures puddles are not available, you would need to make an entry in the dictionary puddle for it to show up in the app.

    After the trial period has ended, you will no longer be able to use the app. If you wish to continue using it, you can buy a subscription, on the subscription page for a monthly or yearly subscription.

    I was hoping to have a Chinese (Singapore)    zh-sg translation of the UI. But Google Translate can't do that.  So if you are interested, it would be really great.  And I would give you one month of free subscription.

    See attached.  You can see what I have for Chinese in the lower part it was Google Translated and is bound to have some errors. You can put your translation in the upper part under Your Language.

Jonathan