Dear Ms Val and Mr Steve,

It's Mark here. I am very glad to see this wonderful platform! Keep up the good work! I just have a few questions to ask: May I know if you can include Singapore Sign Language in there too? And may I know will the vocabulary entries used for this app be updated if there are also changes made to the original dictionaries or literature sites on SignPuddle? Additionally, may I know whether I have to re-sign up or buy anything after the trial period has ended?

Yours sincerely, and looking forward to your reply,

Mark Dinh Cao Tue