        Faculdade de Educação a Distância - EaD/UFGD
                               (67) 3410-2670

      "E por não saber que era impossível, ele foi lá e fez."

Em seg., 22 de jun. de 2020 às 20:25, Dale Spoor <[log in to unmask]> escreveu:
Hi, Val,

I registered and was able to watch the trailer, but I'm not sure how I will view this on Wednesday.  Am I going to get a link eventually?

Thanks,

Dale

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 8:43 AM Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
June 22, 2020

Begin forwarded message:

From: Josep Quer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Online premiere of ‘We were there... We are here’, a SIGN-HUB documentary movie
Date: June 22, 2020 at 4:16:39 AM PDT

‘We were there... We are here’, a documentary movie

On Wednesday, June 24 at 6 pm (Paris/CET time) we will have the premiere of  'We were there... we are here', a SIGN-HUB documentary movie based on interviews and life testimonies of elderly Deaf people from France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Turkey. The interviews were conducted and filmed by Deaf teams in the framework of the research project “The Sign Hub: Preserving, Researching and Fostering the Linguistic, Historical and Cultural Heritage of European Deaf Signing Communities with an Integral Resource” funded by the European Commission within the Horizon 2020 programme.

The documentary will be introduced live by SIGN-HUB researchers (in English and International Sign).

The documentary itself contains the interviews in the original sign languages of the signers, it is subtitled in English and it is interpreted into International Sign (and LSC).

This a co-located event of the online FEAST conference taking place 23-25 June 2020.