Print

Print


SignWriting List
June 23, 2020

Hi Dale and everyone!
So glad that the message from Josep Quer, which was originally posted to
the Sign Language Linguists List (SLLING), is useful to you and all of us.
That is why I re-posted it to the SignWriting List. For any questions about
the message or the event, you will need to contact Josep Quer, or others
involved. But there are already wonderful links in the original message
which you can follow to find their contact information. I hope everyone
enjoys their excellent presentations:

This a co-located event of the online FEAST conference taking place 23-25
June 2020.
Meeting URL:
https://sites.google.com/site/feastconference/conferences/feast-2020-paris

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 4:26 PM Dale Spoor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi, Val,
>
> I registered and was able to watch the trailer, but I'm not sure how I
> will view this on Wednesday.  Am I going to get a link eventually?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dale
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 8:43 AM Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> SignWriting List
>> June 22, 2020
>>
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> *From: *Josep Quer <[log in to unmask]>
>> *Subject: **Online premiere of ‘We were there... We are here’, a
>> SIGN-HUB documentary movie*
>> *Date: *June 22, 2020 at 4:16:39 AM PDT
>> *To: *[log in to unmask]
>> *Reply-To: *linguists interested in signed languages <
>> [log in to unmask]>
>>
>> *‘We were there... We are here’, a documentary movie*
>>
>> On Wednesday, June 24 at 6 pm (Paris/CET time) we will have the premiere
>> of  'We were there... we are here', a SIGN-HUB documentary movie based on
>> interviews and life testimonies of elderly Deaf people from France,
>> Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Turkey. The interviews were
>> conducted and filmed by Deaf teams in the framework of the research project
>> “The Sign Hub: Preserving, Researching and Fostering the Linguistic,
>> Historical and Cultural Heritage of European Deaf Signing Communities with
>> an Integral Resource” funded by the European Commission within the Horizon
>> 2020 programme.
>>
>> The documentary will be introduced live by SIGN-HUB researchers (in
>> English and International Sign).
>>
>> The documentary itself contains the interviews in the original sign
>> languages of the signers, it is subtitled in English and it is interpreted
>> into International Sign (and LSC).
>>
>> Don't miss the premiere, register here!
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/feastconference/feast-2020-online/registration?a
>> uthuser=0
>>
>> Watch the trailer here:
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/feastconference/feast-2020-online/program/sign-h
>> ub-documentary?authuser=0
>>
>> This a co-located event of the online FEAST conference taking place 23-25
>> June 2020.
>> Meeting URL:
>> https://sites.google.com/site/feastconference/conferences/feast-2020-paris
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________________________
>>
>> SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION
>>
>> Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator [log in to unmask]
>>
>> Post Messages to the SignWriting List: [log in to unmask]
>>
>> SignWriting List Archives & Home Page
>> http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist
>>
>> Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
>> http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1
>>
> ________________________________________________
>
> SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION
>
> Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator [log in to unmask]
>
> Post Messages to the SignWriting List: [log in to unmask]
>
> SignWriting List Archives & Home Page
> http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist
>
> Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
> http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1
>

________________________________________________


SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION

Valerie Sutton
SignWriting List moderator
[log in to unmask]

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
[log in to unmask]

SignWriting List Archives & Home Page
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist

Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages
http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1