Great news! I hope the academic visibility will lead to many more fans of Sutton Signwriting!
- Kim from Maine,
author of "A handful of spells"

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 1:45 PM Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all! I hope you are doing well during all the current challenges.

I'm writing to let list members know that Sign Language Ideologies in Practice, an edited volume to which I've contributed a chapter focusing on SW use in Stefan's German classroom (thanks Stefan!!), has just been published. I've attached a pdf of my chapter for those who might be interested.

The site Acadeafic will be publishing a series of blog/vlog posts about various chapters. I'm working on mine with help from Adam (thank you Adam!).
Here's the first post, in which the editors discuss the volume: https://acadeafic.org/2020/08/19/sign-language-ideologies/?fbclid=IwAR3PVyBjpT9217sVVTMxmqJvYsylXoy_svOCT4l0HVSBqyEsVm_A_YBqK48
I'll post again when my blog/vlog goes up.

Thanks to Valerie and all the members of this list for helping me with this research over the years!

All best,
Erika
--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway, she/her/hers
Associate Professor

Honorable mention, Edward Sapir Book Prize in Linguistic Anthropology