August 26, 2020

Thank you, Erika, for writing this new chapter on SignWriting. Congratulations on its publication. And thank you Stefan Woehrmann for teaching your Deaf students in Germany to read and write DGS and mouth movements. And thank you Adam Frost for helping with the Acadeafic blog 😊 (Acadeafic is a cute name). I look forward to reading your chapter on SW, Erika, and the blog too. And great to hear from you, Kim from Maine. It has been a long time ... Have a great day everyone - Val 😊

Sent from my iPhone