SignWriting List
October 31, 2020

Hello Anny and Steve!

THANK YOU, Steve, for developing the Print Dictionaries to PDF feature in SignPuddle…I use the Dictionary PDF printing program on SignPuddle 2 frequently - it is a powerful feature in SignPuddle.

And THANK YOU, Anny, for stimulating the project and finding the funding to support it. Thank you also for writing the instruction documents and preparing the videos.

I am glad you posted this to the SignWriting List, Anny. Posting directly to the SignWriting List makes things happen faster ;-)

I have converted one of the documents, from your original Word doc to a PDF, and I have placed the PDF in our SignWriting Archives on SignWriting.org.

SignWriting Archive
https://www.signwriting.org/archive

Here is the document link:

SignPuddle HOW TO PRINT TO PDF by Anne-Claude Prelaz Girod
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs13/sw1282_SignPuddle_HOW_TO_PRINT_TO_PDF_Anne_Claude_Prelaz_Girod.pdf

May I place the video in our SignWriting YouTube Channel, Anny? Then I can create an article on SignWriting.org that can link to the documents and video, to provide instruction to SignPuddle users.

For those who are curious. Go to SignPuddle, choose a country and sign language with a flag, then search for a list of signs in the dictionary and under the listed signs you will see a Print Search Above to PDF button. Push the button and you can choose how to format the PDF ;-)

SignPuddle 2 Online
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/

Thanks again -

Val ;-)