October 10, 2020

Thank you, Steve, for posting this announcement about the new 0.7.0 SignWriting Web Components - I am truly looking forward to using them to update our web sites in the future - they are easy to understand. When the SW Web Components are installed on a web page, they make it easy for novice web designers like me, to embed SignWriting symbols, signs and in the future, full paragraphs and documents, written in sign languages - directly onto the web page - really magical ;-)

The SW Web Components make web design with SignWriting simple, easy and will contribute to more and more sites including written sign languages on their web pages -

They might even aid SignWriting App designers to be able to update their SW apps faster -

Talk to you later - meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend everyone -

Val ;-)

--------