Hi Valerie, Adam and Steve,
and also to all members of the SignWriting List!
The research group in Santa Catarina - Brazil, needs your support to explain the following questions that will help direct research related to the use of the specific keyboard for Libras Writing by the SignWriting system:
1) Is the SignWriting RAND keyboard functional?
2) Is it possible to type SignWriting more quickly and quickly using the RAND keyboard than other software?
3) Is the keyboard in question still active? If so, are there reports of people using it to write Wikipedia articles in written sign languages? How many can you measure?
4) In addition to Wikipedia, is it possible to use the SignWriting RAND keyboard in another virtual environment, websites? Or install it on the computer for producing texts in SignWriting? As in Microsoft programs?
5) How to learn to use the SignWriting RAND keyboard? Are there courses? Or teaching materials for this purpose?
We thank you for your attention and support.
SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION
Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator [log in to unmask]
Post Messages to the SignWriting List: [log in to unmask]
SignWriting List Archives & Home Page http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist
Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1