SignWriting List
November 27, 2020

FROM BRAZIL:  A Message from Carlos Cristian...

First of all I would like to congratulate you and Adam for the lecture you gave at the congress. I was waiting for months for the opportunity, it was very good!
I was the first person to ask a question and you answered it. I was so happy!

Secondly, I would like to show you a video I made yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-4J68nch8&ab&ab
On my channel "Daily Signs" I am posting new signs every day with explanations directly in sign language. And since August, I've been posting almost everyone along with writing using the Sutton method. This one I recorded using LIBRAS and ASL and wrote in both languages. If you want to share with the SW list, feel free.

my channel "Sinais Diários Libras" in portuguese

See this video: