Hello SW List and Valerie!

Thank you, Valerie!

My Sunday was great!

I worked on Stefan's video for three days, about twelve hours in total.

His suggestions for the neck stretching movement were followed.

[image: image.png]

I thought it would not be right to write the movement arrow over the hand
to indicate that it pulls the head up.

Doesn't the hand look away from the head?

Wouldn't it be better to use this arrow to show that the hand and the head
move together?

[image: image.png]

Is this arrow just for hand movement ?

Please continue to send feedback on the transcript. We are all learning a
lot about torso movements.

I wish everyone health!
Josenilson