SignWriting List
May 23, 2021

Hello Everyone!
As you know, we have a SignWriting Discussion Group on Facebook, and a question was posted asking how to write a sign. It was shown on a video on Facebook.

Sutton SignWriting Discussion Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting

You are all welcome to join. I will try to post the answers to the SW List too, so you can see the information.

We have a question right now related to writing a 6-Handshape. It is the "Index Middle Ring on Circle" in the ISWA, 01-06-002 or 004.

This diagram is taken from page 155 of the SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual, which can be downloaded here:

SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual
https://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs10/sw0935_SignWriting_Hand_Symbols_ISWA2010_Sutton_Frost_2014.pdf

Please see attached: