June 23, 2021

Thank you, Amit!

Hi Valerie,
I have no idea how to comment on the mailing list, perhaps it's because I'm on digest, I think I just managed to change it to non-digest so I could comment in the future.

You asked:

> how do we try this for ourselves? I believe there was a link on Gitter before?

You can go to: https://sign-language-processing.github.io/playground/ <https://sign-language-processing.github.io/playground/>
Which should look like this:

Then, on the bottom right you can see that red icon, click it to turn on video.
It will take a few seconds to load everything, but then it should look like this

Please do let me know if you are having any issues with it!

Amit